Terms and Conditions of Sale
1) Unless prior written agreement to the contrary these terms shall be incorporated as conditions of any order, quotation or contract accepted by the company.
2) Prices are based on the current price list and are exclusive of VAT, which will be charged at the rate ruling at the time of despatch. These prices may be changed by specific agreement in writing.
3) Unless otherwise quoted, all deliveries to our customers shall be free of charge.
4) Notification of non delivery, shortages, breakages must be made in writing within 5 days of delivery.
5) Credit accounts are subject to satisfactory references and verification, we reserve the right to refuse credit facilities- offering proforma /cash on delivery as an alternative.
6) All invoices become due for payment 30 days from date of invoice.
7) We reserve the right to suspend despatch of orders if default is made in payment.
8) Interest of 2.5% per month will be charged on all overdue accounts at the discretion of the Managing Director.
9) Should it become necessary to commence legal proceedings for the recovery of the debt, then credit facilities will cease.
10) Robert Hall Business Equipment Ltd will accept the return of faulty goods subject to the following:
a) Goods defective on delivery can be returned for exchange or full credit.
b) Goods incorrectly delivered by Robert Hall Business Equipment Ltd can be returned for full credit.
c) Goods incorrectly ordered will not be accepted back for credit without a negotiated handling charge authorised in writing.
d) Samples will be credited in full if returned in good condition within 14 days of delivery and with the original packaging.
11) All contracts will be construed and operate in accordance with English law.
12) Goods shall remain the sole and absolute property of Robert Hall Business Equipment Ltd, as legal and equitable owner, until such time as the purchaser shall have paid to Robert Hall Business Equipment Ltd the full value of the goods.
13) Not withstanding that the goods shall remain the sole and absolute property of Robert Hall Business Equipment Ltd, the purchaser shall assume the risk in the goods and shall insure the goods for their full market value.
14) The purchaser acknowledges that it is in the possession of the goods solely as a fiduciary for Robert Hall Business Equipment Ltd, until the purchaser becomes the owner of the goods. In the event that the purchaser sells the goods, the purchaser acknowledges that the entire proceeds of sale therefore are held in trust for Robert Hall Business Equipment Ltd, these monies shall be identifiable at all times as Robert Hall Business Equipment Ltd monies.
15) Robert Hall Business Equipment Ltd does not accept any responsibility for electrical / installation work which has not been supervised by its own personnel.